Saucony Unisex-Child Freedom Iso Sneaker
- 100% PU
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top" from arch
- non marking outsole with strategically placed rubber traction pods that cover high impact zones for greater durability
- Treatment lining to minimize the risk
The kids freedom ISO is built for growing, developing feet. The free floating is of it cage allows for a custom and secure fit. The eva midsole is lightweight and provides impact cushioning while the tri-flex outsole enhances flexibility plus rubber pods for added grip.
Saucony is among the most respected names in running shoes. They offer a wide range of running and walking shoes, each with the Saucony trademark fit, feel, and performance. They've spent years studying the biomechanics of top athletes because the goal is to develop creatively engineered systems that maximize your performance, allowing you to focus on the activity instead of the equipment. From studies have come many innovative Saucony concepts. Advanced technologies like Grid, the first sole-based stability and cushioning system, provide an advantage to athletes of all types.
- Package Dimensions : 11.4 x 7.45 x 4.15 inches; 7.4 Ounces
- Department : Unisex-child
- Date First Available : January 20, 2019
- Manufacturer : Saucony